Things I have done today:
– Walked up and down three flights of stairs a few times
– Washed nearly all of the dishes
– Laid down for a nap, woke up 20 minutes later, continued walking around while reading a magazine
– Scrubbed the bathroom door (it had some fingerprint smudges on the outside, why?)
– Searched, unsuccessfully but thoroughly, for my Swiffer duster
– Paced in circles while reading LLL literature
– Stood on the couch and cleaned the walls where we had marked out places to hang mirrors… which we promptly hung on another wall anyhow
– Got hot. Opened window. Got cold. Closed window. Started to sweat. Opened window. Closed it because the blinds were rattling.
– Put on a vaguely presentable outfit to walk around in, including a bra, because I worried about my boobs sagging.
– Opened the window, took off the bra and jeans, strutted around the apartment.
– Turned on some loud rap music and bounced around the living room making the dogs ‘dance’ with me.
– Made a 5 minute cake, then ate most of that cake while walking around the apartment (it’s a little too dense and spongy and strange for me to make regularly, but wtf did I expect from microwaving a cake).
– Posted this post.
I am now going to pace around the apartment some more.